Duropal worktops are the perfect alternative to acrylic based, granite and stone worktops at a fraction of the price. 61 exciting decors to choose from between new quarda and classic profiles. New quarda Duropal worktops come with 3mm radius edges. The classic Duropal worktops come with 6mm radius edges. Duropal worktops are made out of melamine resin is the hardest of all synthetically produced organic materials. This is the reason for the high scratch and wear resistance of Duropal-HPL. The high impact resistance of the material is due to the elasticity of phenolic resin. These properties also explain the high resistance of HPL to chemicals and heat.
Understanding Duropal® Top Velvet Texture
Duropal Top Velvet texture is elegantly matt, smooth and fine structure, sensitive design. Recommended for horizontal and vertical applications.
Duropal® Laminate Worktop features
Duropal® kitchen worktops are affordable, stylish and durable. Duropal is one of the leading HPL manufacturers in the world. Here are some of the features that really make Duropal® laminate worktops a great choice for kitchen worktop surfaces:
- Duropal® worktops adhere to stringent quality and manufacturing standards.
- Duropal® are very durable and resistant to heat and moisture.
- Duropal® worktops are easy to clean and maintain.
- The profiled front edge of Duropal worktops is designed to help prevent liquid spills finding their way into drawers and cupboards.
- Guaranteed moisture and heat resistant to BS/EN 204
- Duropal worktops are surfaced with genuine high-pressure laminate guaranteed to BS/EN 438; hardwearing and easy to clean.
Our delivery times are between 2-7 days. Once you place your order we will send you an email or give you a call to confirm your delivery date.
Laminate Worktop Installation
Looking for someone to install you worktop or you are looking for installation instructions? We have dedicated installation team at our disposal so if you would like us to install the worktops for you just give us a call on 0121 663 0 413.