Cream Acrylic Splashback available in wide range of sizes. Cetus is an award winning high gloss acrylic wall panel. It’s the perfect material to create beautiful modern kitchen backsplasbacks.
Cetus acrylic splashbacks are a replacement to tiles and look like back painted glass. With a special hard coated top layer for extra scratch and chemical resistance, cleaning and maintaining your glass splashback is nearly effortless.
Key Features of Glass Splashbacks
- Mirror reflection high gloss finish
- Fits straight over new or existing wall finishes, including tiles
- Can be cut and drilled with normal power tools (circular saws, jigsaws, electric planer etc.)
- 25x the impact strength of glass, yet only half the weight
- Impervious to moisture, and large, hygienic panel sizes eliminate the need for grout
- 10 Year Warranty
- Easy to clean & maintain
Please note if you plan to use gas hobs you have to purchase 760mm x 700mm toughened glass splashback which is 100% colour match with acrylic. With ceramic, electric or inductions hobs please ensure there is at least 50mm gap between the splashback and appliance.